1. Ginger Willis (Organizer) will perform services pertaining to Professional Organizing, Productivity, and Move Management services at the agreed upon fee provided to Client.
2. Ginger Willis and Element of Fun Organizing carries business liability insurance and can provide a certificate of insurance upon request.
3. Ginger Willis is a member of the National Association of Productivity and Organizing Professionals (NAPO.) She is bound by their Codes of Ethics. Any physical or verbal content expressed during the course of the project will remain confidential and will not be shared with outside parties, unless required by law.
4. Travel to site up to one (1) hour each way as required is included in the fee. Travel time in excess of one (1) hour each way will be invoiced at $65/hour.
5. Proper consideration regarding cancellations and appointment changes is expected. Please provide minimum 24 hour notice before an appointment is cancelled or rescheduled. If Client cancels or reschedules a session with less than 24 hours notice, half of the session fee will be invoiced to the client.
6. Organizer or Team Members may take photos of your space before, during and after the Organizing process. Photos may be used for documenting progress, creating a project plan, and marketing in print or online. By signing this agreement, you give permission for Element of Fun Organizing to use photos of your space in these ways. If photos of your space are used, your identity and location will remain anonymous.
7. Clients are asked to remove and secure firearms and other private personal items from work areas before work begins. No other prep work is required unless otherwise discussed with Organizer before session.
8. Client agrees to reimburse Ginger Willis for authorized purchases and expenses. Purchases and expenses will be paid by Client directly or reimbursed to Element of Fun Organizing by client and include but are not limited to:
Organizing tools and supplies (bins, hangers, shelving units, specialty labels, etc.)
Moving supplies (boxes, packing paper, foam, tape)
Moving Services (truck, movers)
Storage Facility Rental and/or Initial Fees
Repairs/Repair Professional Services
Out-of-Town Travel Expenses, Airfare, Ubers/Taxis, Hotels
Parking, Garage or Toll Fees
Other Equipment Rental
9. It is understood that once items have been removed from the Client's property for donation, sale, or disposal, items cannot be returned to the Client. It is the Client's responsibility to make decisions based on this fact while working with an Element of Fun Organizing team members.
10. For the health and personal safety of the Element of Fun Organizing team, if hazardous materials or conditions (such as evidence of rodents, bed bugs or other pests, hazardous spills, or other sanitation concerns) are discovered on site, work will pause to evaluate the situation and work may halt until the hazardous materials or conditions are professionally cleaned. If the team can proceed with the use of N- 95 masks and gloves, an increased rate of $20 additional per hour per team member will be invoiced to the Client for organizing involving hazardous materials.
11. Due to the fluid nature of a large project of this nature, details and estimates can change. Major changes or adjustments of scope will be discussed with Client and invoiced as appropriate.
12. Suggestions regarding procurement and/or retention of legal, financial, and accounting documents may be made by the Organizer to expedite the organizing process. However, all final decisions regarding these documents should be made by your personal CPA, Attorney or Financial Advisor.
13. As a courtesy to Clients, a 7 day grace period is offered immediately following the payment due date during which time Client is able to pay the invoice without penalty. After the due date and grace period, any late payments will incur a 5% penalty on the invoice total.
14. Payment for services will be invoiced monthly based on project compensation structure. Credit cards are accepted through the invoice payment portal or PayPal. Checks may be mailed to address provided.